Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I am graduating...on May 18th!

I can't believe it. There are parties and readings and ceremonies and talent shows and luncheons and dinners and lots more. Before I get to commencement, I have to finish my thesis. My novel. I will spend spring break (which begins on friday) re-writing and adding and deleting chapters.

Right now, graduation seems like a million years away...there's snow on the ground (and still coming down) and frigid temperatures and wind. But, soon, it will be spring and they will tent Westlands lawn and chairs will be set up and a podium will be put on the Westlands patio and poof, it will all be over.

Thanks for every one who has supported with their cards and gifts and treats and good wishes. It has been so great. Okay, I need to get back to writing and not get all mushy.

Lee

2 comments:

Lola said...

Finish up, I want that book on shelves by Christmas! :)

Margaret Lee said...

I am working on it baby. It is finally taking shape and I have made some big discoveries this week. Maybe I could sell my bound thesis...HA!