Sunday, April 1, 2007

The graduation countdown has begun....get ready!

Say it ain't so. I love it here and I never want to leave, but, alas, I have to. Every one does, sooner or later. My novel is coming along, albeit slowly, lately. If any one has got any ideas on some new twists, I'd love to hear them. Just a teensy bit of writers block "maybe it is all of the thesis pressure." Or I am losing it. Okay, so let's focus on the thesis pressure part.

So, back to the celebrations. Liz and John Rupp are coming up to be my family and my dear friend Mary Beth Tombes is coming, too. Aren't friends great? I am lucky that way. So, I never know what to post on this blog of mine. What are you interested in hearing about? let me know and I will oblige.

Happy april fool's day...my thesis is now officially due in 29 days.

smooches, Lee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lee!
it's Jen...I hope your novel is coming along great which im sure it is. I just wanted to stop in and say hey, my first year of college officially ends next wednesday which is bittersweet. i love you tons and cant wait to see you again. Good luck with everything!!!

Margaret Lee said...

HI Jen

I miss you and I can't believe your first year of college is nearly over...I remember those bittersweet feelings. But, it will be fun to be at home for the summer, right? And, be with Marcus?

I am working round the clock trying to get stuff done. I am excited about graduation as it is shaping up to be an extravanza! Lot and lots of fun...love you, Lee

Lola said...

Hey! When did you leave that comment? For some reason, it didn't send it to my inbox and I just now noticed it. How are things? How is the novel? How is Virginia??
I am teaching, believe it or not! One section of creative writing, 2 freshman comp and 1 developmental. I've decided it's not for me. This year and that's it. I'm thinking of becoming a photographer (I mean, as my 'support' job for my writing, which, unfortunately, currently nets me $0). What do you think?
Write to me soon!