Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Winter has been cheating on me...

Hello Hello (HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY)

I asked for it and I got it...snow and cold and a northeast winter! I have been jealous. Texas and Arizona and California have winter. But, not the Northeast. It just seemed to me that Winter has been cheating. On me. But, it is back and all is forgiven. It is a snowy icy beautiful mess here. I love it.

My novel is in full swing...just love my workshop/thesis advisor (not to worry, Ernesto, I still love you, too). So I am writing a ton, applying for jobs (ugh, the real world) and deciding where to live. (Maybe I will flip a coin?!).

Hope everyone is surviving the cold. Be safe, Lee

4 comments:

Lola said...

Let's say, hypothetically of course, that I had spontaneously purchased a ticket to NYC (that I really couldn't afford), possibly to coincide with the thesis readings in May. Hypothetically, would I be able to crash on your couch?
This, of course, is a question you ask before you purchase a plane ticket, but I guess that's just not my style...

Lola said...

Upon a second reading, that sounded a little cocky, when what I actually meant was that I would be forever indebted to you if I could stay with you on May 7th and 8th.
Already thinking of brainfreezes...

Margaret Lee said...

Darling, I took a good look at the sofa tonite and I do believe it has your name on it! Come, come! Not sure exactly when the thesis readings are but I could find out for you if you want and of course graduation is May 18th. Can you believe I am graduating. It will be a real treat to have you here, really. So much fun and good laughs and of course, the sock monkey. (Jersey will be delighted as well). I have a party at Josh's house on May 6th but will be around other than that. Okay, a very long answer to a short questions. Here's the short answer: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
Smooches!

Lola said...

Fabulous! I've already bought the ticket. I figured that thesis readings would be the Tues/Wed before graduation. If so, awesome! If not, that's alright too. My plane comes in late on the 7th and leaves in the morning of the 9th. Hooray!