Monday, January 15, 2007

The New Semester is Here!!

Hello Hello

The new semester (and my last one!) starts tomorrow. It is hard to believe that time goes so fast but, yep, I will be finished in May. I have Josh Henkin for workshop which I am thrilled about. And, my dear dear friend Jason Helm is in that workshop, too. He and I met on the first day of grad school in Carolyn Ferrell's workshop (so wonderful) and so it is very fitting and fun to think of being in this last one together. I will continue to work on my book, WHERE ROCKS BREAK, and hopefully, complete a first draft.

My roommate Sylvia came back yesterday with all sorts of yummy food, and we resumed our tradition of seeing every movie in town (The Painted Veil is so beautiful) and we are going to The Queen tonite.

Today, I am relaxing, thinking about my Dad (it is his birthday!) and putting together information for the Graduate Reading Series. Have a great day off everyone!

Lee

3 comments:

David Clark said...

Hey, you have a title! Congratulations! (I think you had this last semester sometime and I just didn't notice. I suppose I'm not always that observant.)

Anonymous said...

keke i found you!

Margaret Lee said...

Jersey led you to me......