Sunday, January 7, 2007

Loving this blog of mine...

Okay, David, you get the best friend award for giving me such a cool Christmas gift. I am relaxing, getting over pneumonia, fretting about my graduate thesis, browsing decorating magazines (I am saving the serious stuff for when school gets going next week) and posting on my blog.

It is really warm here in NY which kinda freaks me out since I am from the south and I expect it to be REALLY cold. Alas, I suppose it is for the best since I would have had a tough time getting around in the deep snow.

Classes begin next week for my last semester and I can hardly believe that I will graduate on May 18th!!! Wow, it seems like yesterday that I got my acceptance letter from Sarah Lawrence when actually it is more like two years. I have loved every minute of my time here, especially all of the terrific friends I have made. Okay, I am getting very sentimental about leaving.

Good nite, Lee

2 comments:

Lola said...

Dear Jersey,
So happy to see you have finally gotten a blog, so that we can talk more often! I am a little curious about how you're typing, without the opposable thumbs and all, but I'm glad that they have the internet in dog heaven, so I won't ask questions. What's new with you? I'm looking to get a dog, something small, know anyone good?
Love,
Laura
p.s. No poodles, please.

Margaret Lee said...

At least not standard poodles! I miss you Miss Laura! Lots of folks around here do......